Monday 2 March 2015

Adaptation & Professional Practice Part B - Casting Aziraphale and Crowley

Crowley

I looked through a wide variety of highly recognisable male actors to produce the spark I need to casting Crowley and placing his character. I wanted a charming smooth talking actor that can flip into becoming quite serious and if needed to be quite evil in nature. Here are the names for the actors from top left to bottom right
  • Benedict Cumberbatch
  • Zachary Quinto
  • Keanu Reeves
  • David Tennant
  • Robert Downey Jnr
  • Ian Sommerholder
  • Johnny Depp
  • Russell Crowe


Aziraphale

I wanted to direct the angel role to an actor who looks clean cut, formative and can be perceived as upper class from the way they speak. Aziraphale is also described to be an eccentric Librarian, a collector of items and because of this I have chosen specifically these characters. I feel that when I look at them they fit the role I personally wish to assign, also the characters they play in some films seems to fit the criteria for the role perfectly. I have chosen to look at;

  • David Denham
  • Harrison Ford
  • Alex Pettyfer
  • Martin Freeman
  • Paul Bethany
  • Jude Law
  • Leonardio Di Caprio
  • Joseph Gorden-Levitt


No comments:

Post a Comment