Friday 7 March 2014

Fantastic Voyage - Post OGR Thoughts

The feedback I received from my tutor from my OGR was quite positive and the direction of my animation is beginning to be finally understood to really dive into this project. I have been advised to produce my work in a neutral style with black and white contrasting gradients. The actual colours of the piece can be brought into the equation via the introduction of my HUD, which should be carefully observed in detail and its conveyance to the audience. The camera must be dynamic and it should travel around these spaces freely looking deeper into these constructs as they intertwine with another, my further thumbnails and concepts shall be exploring this. Also the sound design is crucial to my animation as I am looking to have no narrator throughout the piece.

Here are some of the things I have been looking into as to further my research in this project. Some are by the mention of my tutor and some are what I have looked into.




No comments:

Post a Comment