Wednesday 22 October 2014

Character: Fabric Characters



For my Character project I thought I would use the fabric element for my character forms, this in addition to vehicles could be what the entire game is made from. Still going from my previous character post I would like to experiment with making fabric the look and feel of the game with the mystery in how you traverse these levels in a 2D platforming form. The above image is from a Lenor campaign teaching consumers how fresh their product makes clothes.



Another example of these environments would be LittleBigPlanet, the characters are all made from a fabric/material form and the surrounding areas are usually made from abstract objects that formulate a real-world reference so in this image the characters will inhabit the stage and do something theatrical.

No comments:

Post a Comment