Monday 7 October 2013

Maya Tutorial Two


I have completed the second Maya tutorial, following the instructions were easy until I constructed the tongue. I had minor problems with the placement, density and overall bend. I enjoyed listening to the tutorial off the online blog instead of observing it being done within the scheduled tutorial last week. Overall I am pleased with my progress in Maya especially with the finish on the Eraser as it took me mere minutes to recreate from the tutorial! Next tutorial up soon!

2 comments:

  1. Hey Rhys, I'm part of your creative partnership, so nice to meet you!
    Great job with these! I'm still struggling myself but great improvement on your end! I've found listening to the tutorials online were a lot better too.
    Looking forward to seeing more progress from you~

    ReplyDelete