Tuesday 1 October 2013

Summer Project Machine Turnarounds



You may recognise this particular character from earlier on in my thumbnails, I gave the 'Iron Giant' a side story similar to 'Bob's' saying he was his cousin. Well the Iron Giant would work on site at a construction yard assisting in the hard labour of his human counterparts, originally made by a russian scientist in the 80's he has now been decommissioned from service and placed in compulsory employment. The motherland has no use for robotics when they have Vodka. I should have added the proportion lines in so next time I will because for now I guess it looks okay but in high production I need to be more careful, even though it is a final I think it could have been presented better maybe on a different surface or change of scale.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Rhys - lovely to see this guy on here: he's got lots of retro charm.

    ReplyDelete