A continuation of the thumbnails I have produced for the Summer Project, all completed in the same style as the others. By this stage I felt more fluid with my drawings, experimenting away from the object list and more on random shapes and composing naturally. I actually found it easier to produce the more I worked up in the numbers, some designs were revisited but altered in some way to bring new energy to the design and try something new. I know that on the brief it stated we should work loosely and not rub anything out, but I took my time and thought about each illustration carefully before putting pen to paper to speak. After these drawings its time to present my final turnarounds I have completed.