I have researched online and found an article on the Huffingtonpost website detailing on how to become a morning person. These can be found here in more detail, http://www.huffingtonpost.com/casey-cavanagh/morning-person_b_5502768.html but here are the steps they have detailed.
- Get more sleep
- No screens in the bedroom
- Go to sleep when you are tired
- Create the right nighttime routine and environment
- Stop pressing snooze
- Get moving as quickly as possible
- Get up at the same time every day
- Work out in the morning
- Expose yourself to natural light
- Always have something to look forward to
There are more ways possible I think but I may compile these into a quick questionnaire on what each are most relevant to them out of 5 perhaps. Instead of presenting 10 steps in this questionnaire Ill present more to create a variety.