Friday 10 January 2014

From Script to Screen : Influence Maps



Some of the influence maps I have created to further my ideas to development toward a scripting idea for my project. I have a clear idea of what I wish to accomplish with the shopkeeper clerk being portrayed as a Clown. I also considered that there could be numerous store colleagues sporting the same dress code. They could be either happy or sad clowns and at the same time they don't have to be male, so perhaps create designs for both genders. The Joke Shop itself is a world and I thought it would be vast and intricate and even infinite space could be established, I thought of infinite warehouse spaces and maybe a pan up could be made to show the enormity and endless wonder. Finally the camera, the prop can be an item brought into the store perhaps for a customer service inquiry for a fault or like a class photo in front of a camera. 

No comments:

Post a Comment