- Anna Marie
The Prankster (Host)
- Aldo - Originally a short form of Germanic names beginning with the elementald "old", and possibly also with adal "noble".
- Benvenuto - Means "welcome" in Italian. A famous bearer was the Renaissance sculptor and writer Benvenuto Cellini.
- Durante - Italian form of the Late Latin name Durans which meant "enduring".
- Gioia - Means 'joy' in Italian.
- Ebony and Ivory - Ebony is a heavy blackish timber from a tropical tree and Ivory is a hard cream white composing the main part of a tusk.
- Nox and Lucifer - Nox is the Italian goddess of night and Lucifer the god of sun and light.
*Current favorites of mine.
Please comment if you can name any references that may aid my quest for names :p