Friday 10 January 2014

From Script to Screen : Three Words

Clown - Joke Shop - Camera

My design components were picked straight from the random blue box to decide the direction and theme of this project. Crafting a script and designing the surrounding world will be quite interesting, The elements of Clown and Joke shop connect well together and I feel there are vast resources available to dissect elements and incorporate my own designs. Camera is of course the prop and I think could set the direction for the piece, perhaps a child visits the joke shop with an intent on purchasing a comic product and walking around the store with the clerk dressed like a clown. Finishing with the child becoming attached to a gag Camera. 

I wish to review similar modern resources in contrast to my words and adapting the story to become more relevant to the target audience and to develop the impact. 

No comments:

Post a Comment